Wake up. Feed yourself. Feed someone else (maybe even before you feed you). Go to work. Talk and listen to others all day. Go home. Feed again. Sleep and repeat. [Insert Fish Oil, Workout and Mobilize wherever you want] We are all busy.
Now that we are Elite CrossFit masters of planning and getting everything under the sun done, how often do we take the time to live in the moment aware of what is happening to us now? A seemingly simple task, but often overlooked in our everyday lives. Next week’s bonus challenge is to practice “mindfulness” every day for 10 minutes.
As this challenge is named “Whole Life Challenge” I invite everyone, registered or not, to participate in next week’s bonus and see how the commitment to increase your awareness for 0.69% (10 minutes) of your day changes the other 99.31%.
KB/DB Push Press