Chicken Wing Sauce (24 wings):
- 8 T Hot Sauce (Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce.Â Ingredients: Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder)
- 2 T Paprika
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix ingredients listed above in a bowl and pour over wings in a zip-lock bag. (Best if allowed to marinade for a few hours). You can leave some of the sauce on the side to put over wings after they are cooked
3. Bake wings at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
4. Broil wings on high for 15 minutes to make them crispy. Another way to make them crispy is to finish them in skillet or cast iron pan.
5. Spread extra sauce over wings and serve!
Another simple and delicious recipe I grabbed from Liz. Served with yams and guacamole (very top).